Saturday, November 08, 2008

If This Ain't Love..

Then tell me what is. I wonder about what is going on in that little head of yours. So could you please open your heart and tell me?

"You can not change me, just tell me what is up and let me know.
So say what you want, because now is the time for you to realize.
And stop waisting your life. Take a change and be bold.
Let it rip and your feelings go.
Do not regret what you did not do or say.
Leave the world behind yourself today.
Do take charge over your own life.
And let the people around you know what is wrong. Just be strong".

I think that I might see things more clearly now. Or is it just fake all that I see? Does my mind play tricks on me or is it just me? So If you could read my mind, would you tell that to me? Would you be inside and outside at all times? All these question, but still no answer. Hey, do not be scared. It is just thoughts and letters. Do not let it get under your skin. Just take it in, think about it and then see what happens. For a time I have been in the shadow, but as I see it is time to come out in the light and play.

So if it is me, let me know!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment