Monday, November 24, 2008

What to do?

How to make the right choice? And when do you know it is right? How can we make a decision for the rest of our lives?

I think that we all have doubts from time to time. And that the panic attacks comes in waves. I know that I have had a few these last days. So why? When it all comes easy and I should be satisfied, I am not. Is it that I am out for drama? The game is suddenly gone in some way. And it looks a little boring from my point of view. But is this reality or is it just in my head?
And I do think that things should be easy. There should not be confusions and misunderstandings. But what if I do not remember what is what any more. Is the feeling i got in my stomach happiness or doubts?

So I think that maybe I should just let things happen naturally this time around. Just be the lady and chill out.



Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment