Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why do we need another person?


When the scars healed we start all over again. And sometimes even before. Why do we do this to ourselves?

In my left palm I have a scar, from one night. But it is really something to remember I keep wondering and asking myself. Is it worth my time and devotion? I am kind of a whimsical person, but I am faithful to the people who deserve it. But I do have my doubts about certain people. Yes, and I do attach to people fast. I am certain in what I mean and how I feel. My flaw is that I am not "free" enough to let it out. I have a problem with intimacy, because of all the scars.

It is hard to know what you want? Why do you not just go for the good things that is in front of you. Just reach out your hand.

So I think I fucked up. I have done wrong and I do admit it! Sorry! But at times I have a problem with seeing what is real and what is not. But I know, no excuse!

And Sundays are for chilling with someone.. So why keep a person that is not willing to sacrifice Sundays?


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment