Thursday, November 20, 2008

This time..

My body, mind and soul feels weird. It is like something is wrong. I guess it is just that I am in a bad place at the moment.

My inside feels like it will explode soon. I have a lot on my mind these days. And just for the time being it feels like I got no one to talk to! I know that that is not the case. But I do feel lonely. And the twist here is that I love being in my own company. It is not a good feeling, this loneliness-when-there-is-people-around-me-feeling. It is like a panic attack times 100!
So maybe it is my consciousness telling me to chill out and take a deep breath. I know from before that I do stress sometimes. I have an active persona that almost always is "up-there". I use a lot of energy! It can translate to, I eat a lot. And there is nothing wrong with that!

All the good things in life comes trough food! So to get trough to me, guess what - yes!

Where does all the people go? Just take a look around you and smile!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment