Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What are we?

So all this back and forth, I have to say it is kind of disturbing to me. Why can you not just be straight with what you want?

Is it hard, or maybe it is just me again? I have to say that I do start to doubt that it is me. Because I am not doing anything. Or maybe that is the problem. But for real, when you are a grown man you should know what you want. Or at least have the guts to try? Is it me that is mistaken. Do I really get it so wrong? Like every women I know we are all just struggling. Should we settle for less? And is less really more?
In my mind I do not think so. I think that we should be allowed to be who we truly are. The one should appreciate, or better to say, have to appreciate me for who I really am! And for the risk of sounding bold, I am one to appreciate. Yes I have my flaws, but on the inside I am good. And that is what counts in the end.

When do you know it is right? It is when the stars blink and the skies are pink?

And why do ex's stay in touch with you? Do they want to have control over your life or are they genuinely sincere and friendly? These are a few thoughts that fly around in this head of mine. Amongst all the other stuff, where does it all come from? I think it is time to sort out what is what and what is real!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment