Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For the time being..

What is going on? Oh, would you tell me please. It is nothing but a huge messy pile of thoughts and things. Sometimes I wish that it all could just go away.

I sit alone with myself in my humble home. Just wishing for someone to notice. I do not know what I really want. But as it as come to me neither does anybody else. Some people get angry for comments they should not be. What is up with that?
Free agents can do what they want, right?
And why hang around if you do not like me! Just tell me. I have a problem with seeing what is what sometimes. Like I "only" hear and remember negative shit! There are examples where I was in a happy place, but the memories are destroyed by all the negativity. How did this happen to me, that are one of the most optimistic ladies that one of you will ever meet?

I have a friend and with him I can be myself. I still have these restrictions inside me. But you still know who you are I hope! This is a real, not cryptic!

But I sometimes wish that someone could take me away with them. On the sky high of pure happiness and honesty. Just be the one that would take me by storm! And just so you know - I have been fucked up by other people! So it does take time. But the thing with my time, it moves fast.

But it is time to get some sleep and tomorrow it is a new day with new possibilities!

Stay real!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment