Tuesday, December 02, 2008

"To digg or not to digg..."

When I think I know - my whole world get turned upside down again. And my heart skips a beat!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I know a dude that has this quote tattooed on his arm. I like this quote, i summons up a life in a sentence! This is how you should think about life!

Anyways back to the "digging". I do not know about you all, but it is never easy liking someone. The unspeakable question here is, when do I know that he is "digging" me back? And can you trust another person with your heart?
I can only speak for myself in this matter, so you are welcome to comment here!
There is with a little doubt in my voice that I say that I can only trust myself. Because there has been incidents where others have shown themselves trustworthy to me. But when it comes to love I must say that I am a little skeptic. So i am trying not to be that. Opening my heart and letting people in.
I bought these luck charm things to carry with me for different reasons. some for love, some for warmth, for enchantment and for keeping me happy and smiling.

But do they work? Time will tell...



Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment