Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Loneliness

Living alone is something a lot of people do in our world today. If it is by their own choice or not, no one knows for sure. But as for myself, I would not choose that for me.

As I grow more years on my back and the time slips away, I sometimes feel a little lonely. There is times that I would love to be a twosome for real! But sometimes it is oh so good to be alone. Or just have the freedom! I love my freedom and hate when I feel trapped. Of course it depends on what kind of trapped and what I get out of it myself. But I think that every person needs their freedom and own space. Just to feel alive and spread their wings a little. It is also smart to not be to square, but soften up and chill out more.

I know that I from time till time go inside myself and hide out. Because I need "me-time", just to recharge and reboot. It is not an easy life to live, but it is a time that we should appreciate and do the most of. Just try to make the time worth while when you are alive.
People are often lonely from various reasons like illness, death, disputes, single life and by choice.


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment