Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why do men act differently after sex?!?


So my fellow women out there, have you ever thought about this. Yesterday Elisa, one of my colleagues said to me. "You have noticed that men tend do act differently after sex?"

And when I come to think about this, it is actually true! We women often hear that it is us that get to attached after a night between the sheets. But as conversations do envelope and time goes by it has come to my understanding that it is you guys that struggle with what is what. I know that it does not mean all of you. But you have to admit that after you have slept with a woman you act differently.
As for my own experience I must say that it is something in it. Some of you change drastically over night. But why is it so?

So enlighten me with some thoughts on this subject and let the us know what is really going on.



Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment