Tuesday, December 09, 2008

December


The winter takes form and the cold air is all around me. I faced the ice the other day, and the result from that is a sprained ankle and crutches. But I am still smiling and happy even tho I am humping my way around.

But December is a month filled with a lot of good stuff and food! It is one of my favorites. People tend to chill out and smell the roses. And some even notice that it exists people around them and smile to them. It is always nice to be met with a smile. The worst thing is people who do not smile. It is not hard and you can make a day brighter for another person. It is so easy, so come on!

Anyways it is the last month in 2008 and it is also my birthday on the 11th. I will then be 27, so give it to me good! The year that has passed has been a good one in many ways. I got a job that I like, met a lot people and made some good friends that I always will have close to my heart and love! And I recently moved to Vika with Lena.
Tho I have been through rough times this years, my dad died the 1th of October and that is hard for me and my family. I miss him so much and had a break down the other day. I saw a TV-show where the father comforted his daughter and it just hit me in the heart and I started to cry a little.
This show, Friday Night Lights, is a warm show with a lot of heart. It is one show to watch!

As far as my love life goes.. The time will show what is in store for me! And to be honest it is a little crazy at the moment. It is all these men who resurface.
I can say that I am ready for a real relationship, but you have to show me that you are real! One of my flaws is that I quickly lose focus and just move on. I do not dwell on things or situations. And I am good at just going back inside my world like nothing has happened. But this should maybe be a sign for not being interested!
But I think life is interesting, and that it serves you a lot of opportunities and chances if you just take them. Never the less is it sad to regret over things or stuff I did not do or say when I get older.

So now I sit here at work, with my leg on the counter and a pain that is not good can I say. But still happy. It is soon Christmas and then New Years, and suddenly it is 2009. So hang on to yourself and shake it down! This is the time for craziness and fun. Bring out your happy spirits and make someone smile!



Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment