Monday, December 22, 2008

People and promises..

I must say that I really don't trust anyone anymore. Some people have made me become a little pessimistic towards others. Because they tend to promise things and not keep them!

For the record, I'm really an optimistic lady and you who knows me know that! But lately I've been disappointed by a lot of different people. And the only thing I know how to do then is to shut them out of my life. So that's what I do and will keep on doing! I'm sick and tired of being on 2.place, so now it's the time for me to step up my game and get the credit I deserve!
This maybe sounds a bit harsh, but if you were in my shoes you would understand it! And do remember that I do need attention from time to time. Even tho I tell you all that everything is alright, that's not always true.

OK, so that was my blowout this morning! And now I'm back to my happy and optimistic self. Christmas is around the corner and I'm looking forward to coming home to my mom and seeing the rest of my family!



Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment