Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Get your act together...


Why is it so hard, seeing this for what it is? But is it different this time around? Are you real with me?

Do not come here thinking that I will not react. Things happens fast and sometimes my mind just mess things up. But I will hang around waiting to see what this is. Not losing all my focus, but keeping some on you. Never the less, give a little bit more of myself maybe that is a start. I know there are things that I do wrong, but hey come on. I am in this with you, so give me some slack dude. And you are no one to talk. Leaving me hanging like that!

No this time around we will do this my way, with my rules and regulations! But I am easy going. Just tell me what is up and be real! And yeah, I do need attention and quality time, but I want you to get that yourself. But I love my freedom, so please do not take that away from me little man! And I am not much of an arguer, so I will keep silent instead of hustling you with a shit storm.
I know that you want time to get to know me and you will get that. But I just have to say this so you will not disappear from my life again!

So give me a hint now - is it for real this time around. I will not spook you. You do that perfectly yourself dude.. But I am here, now!



Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment