Friday, December 12, 2008

Life..


So it goes on by itself. Takes a new suit on and just run away. Sometimes it is a little scary. But I do love everything about it.

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a super day! Johanne, Lena and I dined out at Curry & Ketchup in Kirkeveien, Majorstuen. I love this restaurant for the mellow, grounded atmosphere. But the service yesterday was so crappy that it made us not wanna go back again. Remember all of your guests when you run a restaurant!
But the food is so good there and it is cheap as well!

After wining and dining we moved out little asses back home to the crib for more wining. Johanne and I was going to the N.E.R.D. concert at Sentrum Scene and then Nobels Peace awards After party at SIRKUS. The concert was rockin', the guys did a good show! And SIRKUS is cool. We danced the night away and drank some too!
And tonight it is the official opening for SIRKUS and Fingern's birthday party. So we will dance the night away tonight as well, Johanne and I.
So as you see I go in my 27th year with dancing and socializing!

And my foot is still hurt, I have a splint attached to it. So I walk around in turtle tempo. But do not be fooled by the slow people.

So watch out Oslo, for the Ladies tonight ;)!!


Copyright ® 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment