Monday, December 15, 2008

What do you want?


Is it me that not remember or is it that you are unclear? Never the less is it hard to know what is really going on. In fact I think I am misunderstood in a lot of ways.

Weirdness is something that is truly and clearly a part of me. Not before I have opened my mouth I hear what I am saying. And sometimes it does come out wrong. But I just say what is in my heart. It is sometimes hard to see what is real and what is not. But there is nothing wrong with asking or uttering your opinions. You guys should not think that we ask questions because we want you to commit there and then. But because we want to see what is what and what else we can do. For sitting around waiting for someone to make up their mind can take a while.

As for myself I can say that waiting is not my strongest side. So if you want to get a hold of me, just take the chance!



Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment