Sunday, December 21, 2008

WTF!?!

Crazy things happen when the night comes. Especially when it's Saturday! And even when I changed my phone number.

So this guy sent me an sms before.. Asking if I wanted a round and if I was Pia! Hey, to say to you Thomas - NOT A GOOD MOVE! When you send an sms to someone who's not the person you think. Don't say anything more!!

Anything that's just a little incident from my life this weekend.
Friday I sat her alone, Lena is at her parents in Kongsvinger. So I moved my little ass to Edin's and chilled out there, with some shit talk and a little drank on. When I was gonna go home, the rain pored down! But just before that the snow fell down - oh this schizo weather here in Oslo! So I stood outside in the alley and waited for a taxi to come. And it did actually, so I got myself home safe and sound!

During the day we had Christmas lunch at work and Monica and I was dining out at Far East. It's an Thai-Vietnamese restaurant here in Oslo. I love, love, love their food! Yesterday we eat duck and it was delicious! For you who haven't been there yet, there's a link in the headline! And go there!
Monica I've known for about four years now. We've worked together before. Now she is pregnant and engage with a good man, Alex. So next year is a huge year for them. They're gonna be parents in the spring, supposedly around th 25th on February and get married on the 25th of July up north in Norway.
So I took her back home here, to show here my "new" crib and give her her Christmas present.

And then it was Saturday and I slept in for once! It felt so good, just sleep until I wake up and feel rested. I haven't done so much today really. Just whimsied and a little grocery shopping. But I had a dinner date. You tell me how that went! But I had a good time.. So time will tell..

But I'm happy and kind of satisfied, but still missing the spirit of Christmas. It rained yesterday, where did the white Christmas go?
And now my good friend Synne called. MAN, and reminded me of something that happened years ago. Something with a broken bed.. HAHA! I guess I know now that I'm getting some years on my back!
And when I go home to my mom, Synne and I am going out and do Tønsberg! Like we always do when we meet! It's the good old days when we meet. We known each other since 4th grade or something like that. So she knows me well!

And now it's good night for this Lady. But first, Wolverine aka SaniSan in SanFran, we're gonna do Oslo for real when you come home!! Miss you loads!!



Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment