Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Time

What are we going to do about it all. Is it written in stone? All the things that happens to a person in life.

Are we all just pieces in a pod?

As the time goes by I keep wondering about all the incidents in life. All the things we go trough in one life. All the people we meet. There is a reason for all this I think. If you go back in time you find the thin red line and see how it all connects. Do not forget to remember whats what in between those lines. Every time you meet a new person, move, change your profession and break something off. It is because there is something to it. Something that is waiting for you to find it. I search and search - for people, LOVE, heritage, a place to be me and a world that is in harmony.
It is all question mark that I do not understand. I thought I did, but it hit me in the back and told me the truth. You never know someone! It is an unseen world in another dimension that I just do not get. But this is what it is. The time we spend in our everyday life to try to get it. But do we ever really get it?

I think as time passes by we adapt. Just accept things and situations, words and people. I have a problem with just accepting. I have the urge to know why, where and when. Some say I think to much. Other say i talk to much. I think neither. I am just me and no one else. It is to hard to try to be someone else. I often say things just to get an reaction. But it is just things. If someone would take the time to sit down and really talk to me they would be surprised. But would they ever know the real me?


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment