Saturday, September 20, 2008

True or false?

So it is weekend and people are making plans to do whatever. I live with these people who are extremely weird sometimes.
It is like I said before - you never really know the people around you.
We put on a facade, some do it cold and others are just false! The worst a person ever can be is false. I will never understand how you can use another person for your own gain without giving something back!

So with saying this and mentioning my roommates has nothing to do with each other! I just read an ebook about "How to keep a man interested in you". And I do live with four men!
I am guessing this goes for friends and vice versa. If you take a look at your friendships it is like dating. We wine and dine all these people to keep them close. But why do we have to do all this work? I get that nothing is for free. But a friend should be a friend no matter what. And especially when a person goes trough a hard time in life!
I am not saying that my friends are not. But some might take to much distant! It is hard enough trying not to break down everywhere. And I can see myself that I have put on this mask for you all! Trying to make you believe that everything is cool. But as you would know - and as you will know now, it is not! It is just sad that I have to tell you all. Not having people in my life seeing this.

Anyways this is not me wanting you to start doing this now. But if you feel it, it is probably true. And I am not trying to get people to change. Because I am far from perfect myself. But I wish i were better at staying in touch with the people i care about! So I have to say to you all - you must know i love you all dearly, you are always in my head and heart! And you know who you are. It is not like I have a million friends. I have a few. And a lot of acquaintances.
For making my own life easier and more pleasant I will try to sort out the things in life i do not need. The negative influences and headaches. Because as I said before there is a lot in this head of mine! I do not know where it all comes from. But with writing I am getting some of it out and away. And the best of this is that I can go back and read about it. And then think - what? Was I for real?

It said in this ebook that women often have a tendency to get to "needy" even though you are a confident strong women! But why do we have to play all these games? I understand that in the beginning of things it is exciting and thrilling. But as time goes by it should be more clear. You are with the person you want to share your life with - I am so for excitement and surprises! And not letting your relationship fit in a box. But be honest!
It said that when a guy says that he is not ready to commit, it is because the women he is with is not the women he wants to be with. I back that up! I truly believe that. And as a women myself it is true. I have also used that line. And the reason being exactly what the men are saying.
But if you thought otherwise, and I really hope you did not. You all know the truth and it goes for both men and women! No exceptions!

We are all looking for love, someone to share our life and dreams with. So why not try a little honesty the next time.


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment