Sunday, September 21, 2008

Complicated

So I am complicated. Or is it just that I am different from others? I think that the reason for that is that I do adapt. Like the chameleons I change color and shape without me trying to do that. It is actually just happening. Maybe I am an alien!

It can sometimes go the other way. When I do let go and act on impulse. Some think I do or say these things because I am angry or have problems with them. But it is not like that! I have these comments about stuff. Unimportant stuff, not even enough to think about in my mind. But it has come to me that some of you might take them as criticism. That is not my intention at all. If I do have a problem with someone the person will know it. I am not afraid to speak my mind about any subject. Except when it comes to my feelings. So do not think that I have a grudge towards any of you!
And like I said, people are different. We are individuals who act and react differently. Some people smile, some do not and others have a stone face. Me on the other hand is almost always smiling. So when I do not, I am often misunderstood for being angry or cranky! I do not like that. The thing at the moment is that I am in a difficult place in my life. My father has cancer and it is starting to get to me. I can see how I do change sometimes over small things. Like my mind just want to tell you, "get over it - it is not worth complaining about 20nkr. Fuck it there is so much more important and bigger things to use that energy on!!" But I do see that some people have to sweat the small stuff. But please come on. Do not let that take over your lives!

I will take a step back and chill out. But yes, I guess I am kind of complicated - I am just human and a little weird.

LIVESTRONG!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment