Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Live and learn

As the days goes by my mind just fly away and my appetite for life gets bigger and bigger. Do not know what is happening at the moment, but i can feel that there is something shifting inside me.

And as for me and myself things just seems weird. I am in a chocolate state of mind. Must say that some of my weaknesses here in life is the love for sweets and food. I can never turn down food. Even tho I am allergic to lactose and gluten. It has not stopped me yet. But I can feel it inside when I eat these kinds of food. But oh my so good they are! And all these cakes! Come on someone - please make a cake for us who are allergic. Like the ones that are in the deli stores, pretty please?!?

I have changed my mind a little about the written in stone comment.. Maybe not everything is, but that we get a few choices and they have a little impact on what will happen. But that some things are happening because it has to! Because I am a free spirit in my mind and I want to stay that way inside without having something reflect my actions and choices I make. This is so I can stay "free", not be bound to anything in this universe. I got this urge to be able to, in my mind, feel as there is nothing that holds me back or set a limit for what I can do here in life. But I have learned, without me being willing to it, that there is only so much you can do at one time. And this is still a little disturbing. Even though I am 26 years old now! I would love it if everything I think and thought of were already done yesterday. But it has come to me now that I do not have to do more than one thing at the time. I truly thought that I had to do it all at once. So this brought me an inner peace that I have not felt in years. I wish I had a person in my life who told me this years ago. So to all of you who do not know if you made the right choice in life. Do not think to much about it, you have so many possibilities and decisions to make ahead of you. Listen to your heart, be optimistic and smile!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment