Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rest in peace Dad..

So here went a new weekend, This time around I was in Tønsberg, the town where I grew up. Visiting my family and my friends. Hooking up and dancing the night away with champagne. Had a GREAT night!

I visited my father on Friday, it has been two weeks since I saw him and the changes are huge! My heart aches and my mind do not know how to react. I do not know what to say anymore. And for you who know me, that is a first for me! It is hard to be myself and act "normal" around a person who is in so much pain. The only thing I want to do is to hold my father and tell him that everything will be alright!

And now it is, in some way. He has no more pain and died in peace.

I have spent a few days writing this, so much has happened!
My father, REST IN PEACE! Died the 1st of October. I got a call from my mom and she told me that he was worse. So my sister and I took the train home. The whole family where there, mom, my brother and sister and our aunt ( dads sister). I must say that I hate this illness, cancer. I would not wish it for my worst enemy, never! To see a person I love so much just slip away like that in front of me was like losing my heart! I wish there was something that I could do or say just to make this easier for the next person who experiences this, but there is not. The only thing that exist is hope and that you maybe will be cured. But the harsh truth is that some do die. But remember your friends and family. They love you no matter what! And your life goes on and you will never be alone!

My thoughts and love go out to all of you who have lost someone you love!!

I love you dad, now and forever! See you in our next life..


LIVESTRONG

Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment