Monday, April 06, 2009

The X factor..

Never before you've started your new life something old dances it's way back and put it all out of balance. There are some people that just keeps coming back in your life, we all call them X's. And there a reason for that.

Maybe it's natural to be friends with your X, what do I know. I haven't had that many serious relationships. But I do know that it's weird when your X wants to rent an apartment from you. And live in the same building as you. The only thing that comes out of that is that he or she wants you back. Even a blind person can "see" that! It's not brain surgery, it's a person still in love with you!
So if you then also are dating another person, you might want to introduce those two to each other, so there won't be any drama.
Never before have I been the jealous one, but when things become "secret" it's an eye opener! I get that it can be hard with these X's, but they're X's for a reason. if you don't wanna hurt them, then stay with them. Don't go out finding a new one, because that person also has feelings. I'm in a sort of situation, where I find myself dating this guy who has a X. And we're on our way into a real relationship. And it's OK to have an X, but I don't need to have that person in my life. And if I so do, I would like it to be done proper, with the "Hi, this is..."





Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment