Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This is love


When somethings good it's like I have to fuck it up a little in my own head. Just to have drama in my life. I'm not used to an drama free relationship. There has always been something, a little portion of crazy if you know what I'm talking about..

So this it's a little weird and seems odd to me. But as we all know it's all me. That twists and turns this around to whatever. I always questions people in my head. Never out loud tho, OMG, that's forbidden, haha! Are you real, does the things you say come from your heart or because you want something? My family and friends tell me to chill out. Yeah, that's easy - you know me very well I see! I'm the kind of person that sit still and just wait for things to happen naturally, with my patient wrapped nicely in silk.. No no no no! But I do analyze things quietly in my head when I'm on my own.

But I won't be love shy anymore.. Thinking about you!

My horoscope for the day; "Your volatile, sizzling nature sends you into a funk. Stay away from people or situations that feed the fire. Extra stress is really bad for your complexion and your love life. You'll find the essence of life in the eyes and souls of the people who truly love you."

Love is when you no longer have to question, but know the answer in your heart. It's all about trust and friendship. And the little things that makes you smile, a cute text, a phone call or a card. To throw in a little "I miss you" in between isn't wrong either.

From now I'm giving this my all, there's no return or going back!
"All I want he's all I need. You gotta take me and fly and fly away. Put me for all eternity my love I feel for you. I wanna tell you I, make my sun shine, brighter than a silver screen. All I want is all I want he's all I need. All I want is love, but you, you gotta know that life don't mean that much to me. If I had to live my life without you baby. You had to tell me why love is gonna die."




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment