Thursday, April 09, 2009

On the train..


Leaving Oslo once again, this time it’s Easter. Not in a long time has things been so well. Even with my man Marius away in Trysil with his friend Per Arne. They’re sleeping in a trailer kind of looking like car. I’m thinking it’s a Norwegian thing. You have like a rolling home, with all you need. I’ve been on a few of those trips before. It cozy, like intimate. But it can be a little bit too much, because there is no privacy when you’re in these little rolling houses, so it should be with someone you can be with. Like a good friend or the one you can stay in the fox hole with.

Here I am on the train, the sun’s shining outside and it really feels like Easter. Though I’m not going to the mountains, I am hooking up with my ladies on Saturday. I haven’t seen then since February. Before Marius and the fabulous season spring! So I’m thinking we’re doing dinner at Mariann’s house. Of course Synne, Tina and I are hoping Ida-Brit will be there! Nevertheless it’s always so uplifting coming home to the ladies. These are my girls who I know will always be here for me. Like Synne I’ve known since I was 10 years old (or even before that). Ida-Brit I meet when we went to high school, around 14 I guess. Then Mariann and Tina I met last autumn trough Synne. We all just click. The only downside to this is that they all live in Tønsberg while I am in Oslo. So it’s a little bit sad that I can’t see them when I want. Though they’re only a phone call away, it’s still sad. I do feel like I’m missing out on a huge part of their life. But every time we meet it’s like nothing has changed and that’s true friendship!

And I am so looking forward to them meeting the leading man in my life, Marius. They will love him! And then he’ll see me clearer. They say that you can tell what kind of person you are trough your friends. And I do believe that’s true in some way. With me that’s probably not, because I have all these people in my life that are so different. I know that it could be somewhat weird if I’d to have them all together in the same room. It would be a mix of people, but oh so much fun it would be.

I’ve started to follow these shows on MTV, The Hills and The City. I have a thing for reality shows that’s about ”real” lives. Showing how people live, what they do and so on. I sometimes wish that my life was glamorous and filled with sunshine! I don’t complain about how things are though, it's just dreams. We all have them, even though we’re not saying them out loud. One of my dreams is to travel the world with Marius!

Last night Martine and I eat an "goodbye" dinner at Santinos, an Italian restaurant. It was so good! Martine eat Spaghetti with chicken, bacon and tomato sauce and I eat Pizza.




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment