Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dazzling diversity..

From an earlier relationship I met Edin, we've become good friends over the past years and we always have great fun together. We've experienced to lose our dad's in the last six months. My dad died of cancer on the 1th of October 2008 and his dad died on the 29th of January 2009.
Though both of us has been trough our share of bad experiences we still walk the earth with our head held high. There's no other way to live this life then to stay in this weird world of coincidences.

So tonight I'm going out with my ladies in my hometown, Tønsberg. It'll be absolutely fabulous fantastic! Loving them ladies! It's a reunion for the world to see.. HAHA! So if your in Tønsberg, hit us up...

Happy Easter to all...



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment