Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Easter..

From I was a kid Easter has been about candy and eggs. And as I grow older it's all the same, except that now I have to buy my own egg and candy.

I did buy an egg for my man, Marius, filled it up with the things he likes so he'll get sweeter. Because he's worth it I hope. And I do give this my all. It's scary at times, to leave your heart out like this. But it's all about life and love. So I'm doing this for real this time. I can also see now that before has never really been real. So when you're away on your Easter holiday, skiing hanging with your boys send me a few thoughts..

"People are interested in the person who is interested in them.... You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you." -Dale Carnegie.

Happily in love...




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment