Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why?

This time I really regret a little what I did or what Siw made me do. I can't blame her and I did know what the answer were gonna be. So I'm withdrawing!

I don't get these signs, but I do believe in you when you say the things you say. But I'm somewhat retarded when it comes to the relationship part to be honest. It's easier when I'm just me, because then there's only me and no feelings involved. But it's lonely at times being single. Now I don't know what I am anymore, am I in a sort of maybe relationship? Or is it all in my head - HELLO?!?! Do you get this?
I get that you wanna take things slow and that I judge an situation to fast sometimes. But what am I supposed to think? Nevertheless is this something that I actually don't spend that much time thinking about. I do easily forget and just as easy I just change my focus in life.

Maybe I should go back to an carefree life again? But that's not the solution, I just have to stick with it! So wish me luck..




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment