Monday, June 08, 2009

I really want you to really want me, but I really don't know if you can do that?

When you sit alone in your own world and let your mind flow freely, is that when you decide? Decide to be with someone that means something to you?

I recently had a lot of mixed feelings about this subject, it's not easy. Are you supposed to follow your head or your heart? What does really count in the end? Is it the companionship or is it that you can just lie there quietly together without saying a word and just be comfortable?
In the end we all just wants to be accepted for who we are. Be loved, appreciated and feel safe. Nevertheless is this, love, a subject that we all have different views on from time to time. And yes, it does change. I can only speak for myself, but haven't you found yourself thinking, "if it wasn't for you I would want kids, get married and so on."?

I've been speaking to some of my friends lately, for instant my ladies. We are all agreed on that it's not easy trying to sort things out. But we learned along the years that we shouldn't take things to seriously. Just enjoy and make the most out of our lives while were here! So live it up ladies!

And for you whom still sit alone and contemplate about what to do or not to do, just do it! Take a risk of faith and see what good comes out of it. Nothing will change.. There's almost certain that you won't fail and if you do, it's just to get back up and brush it off!




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment