Friday, June 12, 2009

Do you reallly think you're important?

There are some people in this world that believe they're more than others. And this only reflect back on them.. BE HUMBLE!!

I've had a temp position for a year now and there's only positive things to be said. Except, there's this guy who thinks he's the "king" or whatnot. Going around saying stuff to irritate others. Just let me say, please BOY, spare me that attitude. You think you're something you're not. And going around saying that you delete your facebook friends who write blogs. And still say to my face that you read some in mine, OH two faced are you! That's just a wrong! I get that your intention may was to get me to write about you. But I won't budge, to anyone. An if you think you can stand and tell what I can and cannot do, you're wrong again! It's people like you that makes this world insane!
Because you got rejected by one of my colleagues at the Christmas party, you should really feel small! And then after that turn around and say that "it's best we don't do this, because I'm an important person here." When I heard this story I almost died from laughter, so pathetic!
...You know who you are...

Don't believe you're better than others, we're all humans! Remember that!




Copyright 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment