Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Thoughts..


I'm not big on feelings, I'd rather give an impression of not caring. But I do. And when everything comes to an end, I wish I was!

I've been in love, but never really expressed my real feelings to the person it's been about. As some of my friends, they easily tell others how they feel, what they want and so on. I just say "whatever". I have a friend that recently got back together with his girlfriend. They haven't been dating that long, for as me who dated this guy for months now. And I'm really at that point that I may want something out of it. But how do I do this, do I tell him how I feel? The first thing that pops in my mind is to break it off! But my mom gave me this advice about not putting all my eggs out. And I must say that for as long as you're not in a relationship for real, why should you sit around and wait for someone?
And then we analyze, everything, up, down and from side to side. And If there's more room, we'll do it over and over and over.. Why do we destroy ourselves like this?
But every time I decide to confront another person, it always goes wrong. This is one of the reason why I don't plan things. And I miss out on the good ones?

Why is this so hard, what do you girls say to these guys to get them to be with you? I'm missing this gene.. Or maybe I've gotten to independent over the years. That I won't let a person under my skin enough so they'll feel appreciated and loved by me?




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment