Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is for..

You who think you know, but in reality are clueless!

I've experienced my share of weirdness trough the years, but there's a few things that I've not been able to wrap my mind around yet. Like men, relationships (both friends and lovers), family and life.
I go day by day, never really plan anything, because of getting used to being stood up I guess. But I'm not bitter, I never regret my decisions or blame others for things going wrong. I raise up, brush it off and start over. I really believe that everything will be alright and that everybody will get what they deserve. But I've never been the one who sit quietly in the shadow of others. I use it all for what it's worth. Because I truly believe that for as long as I've only got myself to take care of everything goes. This isn't egoistic or selfishness, but a way to secure my own life. For the most of my time I've always done as I've wanted and I still do. Because when others can't define a situation or a relationship I don't ow them anything. To get my loyalty you'd have to be honest about your intention. Yes I've made mistakes and I still do, no ones perfect. But for what it's worth it's my life!

I have my friends, my good friends that I trust, love and would give my life for!

How many great loves will you get? Is it like Charlotte from "Sex and the City" states, that we only get two great loves?
I believe that love will come your way at any time, no rules and regulations. You can as easily fall out of love as in it again. And throughout your whole life as well as my own I think we'll fall in love with others even when we're in a relationship. There's no stopping our feelings. But to really be with the one you have invest like you do with friends. It takes time, work and money! Nothing comes easy. It's like wall street or as we have here in Norway, Oslo Børs. Not to be superficial, but just look at your life and you'll see. And still there's no promises that it'll stay that way!

But stay in the game and stay positive!!
It's all love...



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment