Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The coloring day.


I've been having these weird dreams lately about people in my life and situations. So when I wake up in the morning I had problems with separating dreams and reality. I've always been the one who's more than mediocre creative, so there's been times when I've believed so much in one thing that I actually thought it has happened. I'm not sure if we can call these little stories white lies or just plain lies. But the thing is that in my head I truly believe them. And I gladly tell them to others without so much as a doubt in my mind. But I've been confronted a few times, by others who remember better.

All day I sit here at work looking at people and surfing the web. To be honest, some of the humans on this planet are freakishly weird and strange. Would you, when you're at the gym go to the reception and ask for lost and found because you didn't remember to bring your own shorts and borrow a sweaty one? NO, no, no, no that's disgusting i tell you! Once and for all, please don't do that, it's not OK! And it's not sanitary!

Is it OK to tell a lie when it benefits the other person?




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment