Sunday, May 17, 2009

In Life As In Art Some Endings Are Bitter Sweet.


Whenever you go that extra mile for that other person, it should be because you really want to. Nevertheless it should be from the heart. Because when you involve another person and something is unclear it’s hard to see what’s what. So just be honest, it’s time for that now!

Somewhat in these situations someone always ends up feeling left out. Because when people say what they say, but never do what they’re supposed to do the doubt and hesitation comes. And with this it all becomes more complicated, tempting to do and say things that are sure to fuck things up! Where do you take the strength from, to ask a person about your relationship? When are you in a relationship? What defines friendship and a relationship? You can go around having sex without being in a relationship, even when it feels like one. The thing that becomes clearer is that when a person doesn’t include you in their life you mean nothing. But why say the things, the sweet things, without really having an intention? This is so frustrating and fucked that not even the smartest nor the prettiest person understands it! So enlighten a lady would you. With stories from your own life, write them here in the comment section and share a little information.

“The Game” is the big thing out here now, almost every man I’ve spoken to read it or is reading it. So it’s time to watch out for those sneaky one. A lot of guys use this to get laid and is that really just what you want? In these situations it can go both ways as well, there’s no guarantee. But if you just follow your gut and intuition it all falls into place. I am without a doubt a gullible and somewhat a little naive lady, because I believe the best of the person I meet. But I also expect the worst out of a person, so it’s a tricky situation for the ones who’s in my life, for sure! And I’m one of those who in reality need a lot of attention to feel appreciated. So in the past I had relationships that I just used for the time being. Yes, that’s harsh and bad, but what am I going to do about it? So I’m always on my feet when I really like someone. It’s like playing a mind game of I-like-you- but-I-pretend-not-too so my heart’s protected.




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment