Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Living this life...

There is no end to what a lady have to go trough in life. But it is all a part of the bigger sense. From time to time we get a little pain to feel alive! Or at least I think..

So now it is a new season - autumn. I love all the colors and smells that sneaks up on you. It is a time that make people reflect and think things over. A time for meetings and reunions. The thing that strokes me the most this autumn is all the people from my past that suddenly are back in my life again. And I know there has been a lot negative and some positive about facebook. But come on. This site give us all a new chance. Talking with people you have not seen or spoken to in years! Get updates on people and happenings! Staying in touch!
And do you not think that it is meant to be? What if we did not have the Internet. Would our life been different from today? You can communicate with people you would never have met! Get friends all over the world. I must say that I love this commute! It gives us all a chance to spread our wings and fly high!

Even though I have a lot of sadness and sorrow in my life this season. All the people around me helps me trough this time. By just being in my life and keeping my life positive! And i write. Just putting my thoughts and my life out here for you all to read. Just letting people know that we all have our stories. But still standing strong! I will not fall down. This will help me grow, into a person that i want to be. With understanding, feelings, love, friends and family! I would not change my life against anything. Of course there are incidents i would love to have changed. But you can not cry over what is done! It is like i said before - it is all written in stone.

Do not be thinking that your life would be different if you lived it another way. There would be something that would take your mind back and put you where you should be. Be satisfied with the life you have and try to make your friends and family happy instead. We are all just human beings. We have our own voice. You can only change yourself.

I have noticed that in my life there are certain episodes that seems to repeat themselves. The only thing that changes is the other person. I am still the same. So this time around I have been thinking that it is me. I can not blame the others. Because it is me that attract these people into my life. It is I that have the power to not let them in. The only thing that I want for myself is love and happiness! I do not want to sit here when I am older and be thinking about what I did not do. So now I am looking for love! I am trough bullshitting around! But until someone catches me I will enjoy my life. I will not be satisfied with just anything. You have to take the car for a spin before you buy it!
And me without a driver license.. And I have good friends who will catch me if I fall just in case.

But remember to LIVESTRONG!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment