Friday, August 01, 2008

Back on the wall

It's been a while, but I'm not gone. You get it I'm back here.
I've started working again, after a while with infections in my hips. It's better, but it's still pain.. But it's better with pain than wobbling around.. Or is it?
Before i worked as a chef and now I'm a receptionist at a gym. So this year I'll try to keep you all up to date..

Like everybody else in this world, I'll try to make this a healthier year. Like i feel we all do every year. So I'm starting with getting my exercising on. Move more, eat more and just enjoy life. As it came to my reality this summer, we only have one chance to do this right! The reason for this is that my father got cancer. And the reality of this illness is that it's bad for everybody. So my life is messy right now. But my head is still on the top, and that's a good thing right?
It's hard seeing your family go trough this, especially my brother and sister. And of course my mother. Whom i admire for all of her strength and for being the mother she is. She is an incredible woman who raised three kids. We're all "adults" now, so now it's our turn to pay it forward. We have all learned from our mistakes. My brother and sister has learned from mine.
This life isn't a sure thing. We have our ups and downs, some people more than others. But it's all a part of the game. Living in this world you shouldn't wish for it all. Just make the most of the time you get! Don't regret anything.
I see myself floating and thinking that this isn't my life. It's all so near, but still distant. It's unreal, but it's so real that it's bitch-slapping me upside my face!


Copyright ©2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment